Who Am I, Anyway?

I’m single; single and living in the city. It sounds kind of like sex and the city, but without the fabulous designer clothes and the time to go suck down Cosmos on a weeknight at a trendy bar. And I haven’t always been single. I’ve had my fair share of winners, losers, clingers, jerks, atheists, head cases, criers, binge drinkers, too-good-to-be truers (and trust me, the majority of the time they are), liars, cheaters, and pretty much anything else you can think of. And that is predominantly what this blog is about: the adventures, misgivings, and the downright rollercoaster of a world that today’s singles face. Sometimes it’s fun. Sometimes it totally sucks. Sometimes I just need to vent about the craziness involved in the single gal’s world (He’s Just Not That Into You anyone?). So read on to find out more about my crazy life and why, in spite of all of the drama, I’m still hopeful for Mr. Right.

0 comments: